It's Saturday morning, I have a house that looks like it has been used for a rubbish dump, a two year old who is either having a tantrum or shrieking like a banshee.
Tori has rung me to say she might, for might, read very likely, be coming home today. Seriously given the dizziness problems combined with some breathing issues & I have some concerns about the wisdom of that decision.
Jacob is doing what he is meant to do. Sleep & eat, lucky him.
Benjamin has now filled himself and is bouncing on Toris' swiss ball...Oh joy..
Yahoo, I'm glad I'm a dad, I wouldn't change this for anything
Can I just say that "Playhouse Disney" is a great tool. The only problem with it is the stupid bloody theme songs that get stuck in your head. I don't enjoy the "Doodlebops" theme at 5:30a.m.
1 comment:
Thank God my daughter provided enough peer pressure on her younger brother that he didn't watch the doodledouches for long. They were weird and creepy!
Post a Comment