Can you tell we are frustrated by the lack of progress in the arrival of Spike?
So far it's now 3 days past our due date & there is NO sign of this little one wanting to make an apperance at all. The little toad must be well & truly set in ther.
Tori had a membrane sweep done yesterday & that seemed to stir things up for all of, oh, three hours. Tomorrow she will head up to the hospital & get hooked up to a monitor while they do the sweep to see what the hell is going on.
Right now we are welcoming any & all suggestions to aid in Spikes eviction. Old wives tales are more than welcome.
So far we've had: hot food/bath/sex, eggplant, drive over bumpy roads, drinking castor oil, and (this is my all time cringe factor favourite..) SEVERE NIPPLE TWISTING!
So please, feel free to comment & add your suggestions...Mummy wants the overstayer out!
3 comments:
Well, I heard that semen has lots of prostaglandin in it. That's why sex is recommended in order to dilate the cervix. Supposedly it even works better when ... ahem, swallowed...
Be careful how you present this information. It would be pretty embarrasing to get your butt kicked by a preggo woman. ;)
Best of luck!
When I pick myself off the floor, dry my eyes & change my pants from laughing so hard....I will umm, politely suggest Tori reads this. See I can pass the buck with the best of them.
Hey I'm only looking out for her best interest. ;)
I saw that you still have no baby. So either she didn't much care for my suggestion or you were too terrified to present it.
Either way the precious baby will be here soon enough. Just remember how impatient you were for baby to get here. It will especially come in handy when you are a sleep deprived zombie that would give anything to shove said baby back into the ute for a good 30 minute nap. Trust me, it will happen. I still want to shove my 5 and 9 year old back in there for a good rest every now and then.
Ouch!
Post a Comment