Saturday, 30 May 2009

Free candy anyone?

Ok, so lots of other blogs are doing giveaways and competitions and stuff, so how about one from us?

Here's the deal ... this photo needs a caption.

Photobucket

Using the comments button, post your caption. The one we like the best will win a prize.

The prize ... hmmm ...

For our international audience, a selection of NZ crap, oops, I mean candy and chocolate.

For our domestic audience, um ... lemme think ... some crap we have found lying around during the move, maybe? Perhaps a 16 week old black labrador? Or a fine assortment of our favourite lollies and chocolate?

So get commenting and we will see which comment makes us laugh the longest and the loudest.

I guess I need to put a finish date on this ... lets go for Saturday 6 June.

Have fun.

2 comments:

The Mama said...

I'm not drunk, my face is.

Christina Weedon said...

Am I too late?? Ack!

He looks, hmm... milk-drunk to me. So how about...

"What? It's only milk!"

or

"I swear I can Quit Any Time"

I've been thinking on this for days, and just can't come up with anything I really like.