Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Our house

At long last, we have photos of our house.

So bear with us as we overload you with photos :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The lounge

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kitchen

Photobucket

Benjamins rooms

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our room...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacobs room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The junk/spare room

Photobucket

So as you can see it was another beautiful autumn day...

Chaos? Yes.

Disorganised? Yes.

Our place? YES!

More details & stuff will follow later in the week.

Oh & we have a winner in our "Give this photo a caption contest"

2 comments:

SuzyQ said...

Ooooh! I love it!!! look at how much space you have!!! YAY!!!

Christina Weedon said...

Yippee! I love it! Did you paint the walls, or did they come already painted? I like the blue...

...and what a BIG bedroom you've got! that's awesome!!

Oh--and the 'junk' room? You should rename that the "when Ryan and Christina come to visit" room. It'll happen. Some day.