Hmmmm,
We've been tagged, no, we haven't had our house scribbled over by some little toad with a spraycan, but tagged in a blogging sense. Candice, who so thoughtfully tagged us had previously been tagged.
Which I gather, now involves us revealing seven random things about us that people don't know. So, if you are here because you were tagged, then you need to reveal seven ramdom, odd, bizarre, obscure & embarrasing things about yourselves before you tag seven other people.
So here we go...
1. Telephone..This is a Tori one. We don't have caller ID on our phone. This can make it a bit awkward to answer...My wife wont answer the phone unless she knows who is ringing. Why? Ummmmmmmmm....
2. We have an online friend...They are similar to imaginary friends. This friend & my wife exchange THE most intimate details of their lives online. Nothing, and I mean nothing is not discussed, commented on & opinions offered about. As long as these friends remain in our computer, then there will be no chance of further embarassement to either parties.
3. Mobility scooters...I hate them with a passion, and not just beacause fat people ride them. I don't like them as I think I may well need one in the future given the state of my knees, hips & ankles. I'm not that thrilled about my age as it is & seeing customised mobility scooters is just a bit too much.
4. NEVER EVER step on the crack on the footpath/sidewalk/pavement. Why? Because they will tip up & I will fall in the middle.
5. Trip to USA, this is a joint one. Maybe those "friends" in number 2 might like to be on vacation elsewhere when we arrive? Disneyland for Christmas next year, for the great "Basecamp Gabfest 2009 World Reunion Tour". Note that this is subject to me being upgraded from undesirable alien by the US government to I guess, a desirable alien.
6. My child's legs are painted on ... Why is it that when the Bug asks us to do something for him we jump to his every whim and desire? "Mummy get it", "Daddy do it" rings constantly in our ears while Mr Bug (who is only 2 years old) sits with his feet up on the couch like royalty. Often the aforementioned requests are within arms reach of Mr Bug! Hmmm ...
7. We are generous to the point of stupidity. We are both great believers in the principle of "pay it forward" We choose to provide randomn acts of kindness because we can. I enjoy doing it in particular, because it so often contradicts peoples impressions & judgements of who I am. In other words, I screw with their heads. If you ever get the chance to, read the book "Pay it Forward", but don't watch the movie, it's crap.
Ok, so now thats all out in the open, it's time for us to TAG others. We are supposed to tag 7 other bloggers ... do we know 7 other bloggers ... hmm, could be a stretch, lets see ...
Christina
Becca
Jana
Tanis
Jen
Stephanie
Motherhood Uncensored
So there. Now your turn. Apparently the rules are you have to link back to us, and then we have to leave you a comment on your blog so you know you have been tagged.
1 comment:
Wow, I feel so honored that I'm on your blog roll and that you picked me for this tag. I was actually tagged for this same one just a couple weeks ago, so I probably won't repeat it, but you're welcome to check out my 7 random things here:
http://www.diapersanddivinity.com/Diapers_and_Divinity/Tags.html
Your answers are very funny. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment