
I'll give you a rundown of events, sort of.
Benjamin started to stir at 5:45am, so Tori & I had decided that we would all be up to start the day together.
I brought him into the lounge as usual & sat him on the couch. His eyes took in the tree "Lights on mummy", the eyes travelled down the tree..."Santa drunk water mummy", (We had left a drink & a chocolate bar out for Santa to snack on)"Santa eat chocolate mummy". As he continued to wake up, his eyes continued to move down the tree until they came to the presents under the tree. HUGE inhale of breath followed by a "WOW PRESENTS!!!" I don't think his eyes could have got any bigger. The funniest part in all of it was that he didn't register that there were presents there until he had worked his way down the tree.

The excitement of a two year old makes all the buildup worthwhile. I really don't think Benjamin could have cared whose presents were opened, his, Jacobs' or Toris'.
The biggest surprise for him came when his grandparents gave him a bicycle helmet for a present. He knows why you need a helmet & was off to find his little bike. Some bugger had stolen it & replaced it with...

We had lunch with my parents & more presents.
Grub slept for all of 5 minutes on the way home so no one was looking forward to the afternoon but he came through it like a champion! Jacob & I tried to snooze, but well,

I dressed up as Santa, yes I have a Santa suit & no it's not for anything kinky...
Did some photos with the kids, several of which were censored as there is no need to have photographic evidence of Santas' behaviours.


By the end of it we were all well over the photo stuff, just to bloody hot

Anyway the day finshed up with a meal for 40 that had had Tori & I busy.
Presents? Far too many for the boys, not enough for mummy & daddy was spoilt. Butt our best present? Grub was asleep by 7:15pm last night & slept until 6:15am this morning, Jacob did 9:00pm until 7:00am.
Life is good today...
Boxing day sales...Hmmmm...NO WAY IN HELL am I going to venture out to those, that can be Toris' job!
1 comment:
Love the santa photos. You look legit. ;)
Post a Comment