Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Welcome to RaTbabies

Hi everyone,


After much hmming and ahhing we have decided to start a blog/journal/thingee!

RaT babies stands for Rob and Tori's babies. This site is dedicated to our boys. Benjamin Eli Richard and soon to be born "Baby Spike".

Benjamin was born in July 2006, and "Spike" is due September 30th (7 days to go!).


I have no idea what to include in this, or even what I am really doing, but for now we will just write about what is going on for us.


The focus at the moment is "waiting for Spike". Wondering when he is going to make his grand appearance, where I will be when I go into labour, how the labour and delivery will go. I am going to try for a natural birth, after having a c section with Benjamin. I have THE best midwife in the world and she is so supportive of us and has our best interests at heart.


Anyway, here is a photo of our beautiful 2 year old, Benjamin.
So for now that is it from me .. until I can figure out what else I can write about anyway!

1 comment:

Christina Weedon said...

Yaayyy! Welcome to blogging, Rob and Tori! I can't wait to see more photos and things... :o)