Monday, 14 March 2011

Nothing to say

If anyone is out there still looking I'm thinking of deleting this blog. Actually is that possible? Can I delete it?

Anyway, I read/follow quite a few blogs, those listed here and a number of others. Those blogs are real life. They are full of living life through grief, through children, through religion, through whatever. And the writers of the blogs are amazing writers, and they have stuff to write about. Me? I have nothing. Nothing major to write about. Nothing that would interest anyone. Just nothing.

I would like to do a photo of the day blog maybe, but you know what? For that your camera needs batteries. Our camera doesn't have any of those at the moment. And we have NO money, so camera batteries are way done the priority list, things like milk, bread, food in general come before the need for batteries.

Anyway.

This blog is either dying, or hibernating, or doing that thing caterpillars do when they are in the chrysalis before they emerge as a butterfly. I am not sure which yet. Time will tell I suppose.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have been wondering where you disappeared to! And as far as you having nothing to say, I find that ridiculous. You always have the perfect thing to say to me. I miss knowing what is going on your your family, but I support whatever you decide to do. Love!