Thursday, 25 February 2010

Living with the "black dog"

So it has been a while since I made an entry here, of even felt like having the motivation to open the website.

In the past few weeks I have discovered that I am offically depressed, not a little bit, but gripped by THE BLACK DOG!

How do I feel about it? Not really sure if the truth is told. I can sort of understand why, but I'm at a lost as to why now.

I'm now on medication that will "help bring the imbalance back into balance" so far I guess I can see a small change & the things that drove me to tears aren't so bad at the moment.

Who knows what the future is going to bring...In 6 weeks I fly to Perth for a wedding, hopefully we'll sort out our living arrangements when I get back.

Anywhoo, now I'm rambling, I guess that's what us crazy people do.

At least if I write about it, it might help me...at least I hope so

4 comments:

Tori said...

I love you Honey TMDAF xxx

Becca said...

Rob.
I'm really sorry, about the Black Dog. And yes, talking about it really might help!! That's a great idea. I hope that you're able to feel MUCH better, very soon.

Christina Weedon said...

Keep at it... keep writing, keep marching along... it's going to get better.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the writing really helped me a ton. Even though I did it on my own (not a blog) it was very helpful. A blog might be even better so you can have interaction with other people..
thinking of you guys :)