Wednesday, 1 July 2009

They're coming...

Yep...

One week to go & the big kids get here. Yay for me.

It's been six months since I've seen Ryan. His birthday is while he is up with us & I'm almost afraid of how big he is going to be. For a nearly 15 year old he is huge. Standing at over 6 feet tall & weighing close to 85 kilograms he makes his dad look like a dwarf! I'm sure he only comes up to steal my clothing. It must be the canoe polo or the deckhand work he does.

As for Caitlin...sigh...Still involved in her football & guaranteed to help me with TFD & the boys.

The highlight of the week for us has been Benjamins progress in the toilet training department. One accident at daycare yesterday, nothing at home over the weekend or Monday.

"Benjamin, I'm soooo proud of you" his response? "Awww, it's nothing"

No photos this week as I forgot to upload them.

No comments: