The boys have been sick this week.
Benjamin was first with a double ear infection & bleeding behind the ear drum. It's not any surprise that he was grouchy & unable to sleep. He seems to be bouncing back well now.

Jacob...for a 6 month old baby he sure can puke. It started yesterday morning when he power chucked his food over our bed, the floor & the bedside table. Things went down from there. Can I just say that undigested mashed pumpkin that has sat in a childs stomach for 3 hours, is the same colour when it comes back out as when it goes in. Maybe it was something he ate??

The Playboy Bunny...The things my wife does for her work!

And how she dress for her husband ;)

Benjamin got into the spirit of easter as well

And then there is TFD...I must admit that her waking me at 3:00am every day to go to the toilet is wearing very thin. At least she has enjoyed the fact that Jacob is throwing up.



And me, well I have my helpers when I try to do something like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment